Name of course: 6 (six) months Recorders’ Certificate Class Course
i) Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass HSLC examination or its equivalent as recognized by the Government of Assam.
ii) Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 29 years of age on the 1st January of 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates only.
iii) The candidates must be Indian citizen and are permanent resident of Assam.
Format for Application: The candidates may apply in the Assam (Gazette Part-IX) standard form of application.
– Candidates whose applications are received in time and found to be in order in all respect will be allowed to appear in a written test to be held in the district head quarters.
– Candidates Qualified in the written examination will be eligible for appearing in the Viva-Voce to be held in the Directorate of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Roopnagar, Guwahati-32 for final Selection for undergoing 6 (six) months Recorders’ Certificate Class Course Training.
Standard of Examination:
The written examination will be of the standard of HSLC examination.
(b) General Knowledge &
(c) Assamese & Bengali language to test proficiency
How to apply: The candidates must submit their application to the respective Deputy Commissioners along with self attested copies of all testimonials including 2 (two) passport size photographs in an envelope.
– The size of the envelope should be 25cm X 11 cm.
– The application should be subscribed as “Application for Recorders’ Certificate Class Course Training,”
– The last date of receipt of application will be 20.02.2020.
– Candidate already in service in any Govt/ Semi Govt/Govt. undertaking must submit their application through proper channel.
Official Notification: Click Here .
For another job information: Click Here