Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried man and women candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in various Branches/Entries in the Indian Navy through Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to be held in February 2020 for course commencing January 2021 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Last Date: 19/12/2019
* SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC): 06 posts for Men/Women
* SSC ATC: 04 posts for Men/Women
* SSC Observer: 06 posts for Men/Women
* SSC Pilot (MR): 03 posts for Men/Women
* SSC Pilot (Other than MR): 06 posts for Men
* SSC Logistics: 11 posts for Men/Women
* SSC X (IT): 10 posts for Men
* SSC General Service (GS/X) / Hydro Cadre : 30 posts for Men
* SSC Engineering Branch General Service (GS): 26 posts for Men
* SSC Electrical Branch General Service (GS): 27 posts for Men
* SSC Education: 15 posts for Men/Women.
Pay: Level 10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 56100-11070 (Earlier Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs. 5400 plus MSP Rs. 6000/-)
INET February 2020: The recruitment for selection of commissioned officers through Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) in the month of February 2020.
How to apply: Apply Online on prescribed format at Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment website from 29/11/2019 to 19/12/2019 only for Commissioned Officer Recruitment in Indian Navy by INET for January 2021 batch.
Advertisement Details: Pl check https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Apply Online: Click Here .