CVRDE- DRDO Recruitment 2020 (Apprentice).
Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) of Defence Research and Development Organisation has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 116 ITI Apprentice Trainee vacancies:
Last Date: 03.04.2020.
Name of post: ITI Apprentice Trainee.
No of posts: 116
1. Carpenter: 02
2. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 23
3. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05
4. Electrician: 20
5. Electronics: 02
6. Fitter: 33
7. Machinist: 11
8. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 05
9. Painter: 02
10. Plumber: 02
11. Turner: 05
12. Welder: 06
Age: Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs,
* OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
1. For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER Rs.7700/- per month.
2. For OTHER TRADES Rs.8050/- per month.
* For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
* Candidates with Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
Selection Process :
1. ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
3. Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to apply: Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in .
Registration of ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory.
Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
Other Jobs: Click Here.