Coal India Limited Recruitment 2020 (1326 posts)|Coal India Limited.
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) – a Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE only for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in different disciplines as per details given below:
Last Date: 19.01.2020.
Name of post: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE.
No of posts: 1326
1. Mining 288
2. Electrical 218
3. Mechanical 258
4. Civil 68
5. Coal Preparation 28
6. Systems 46
7. Materials Management 28
8. Finance & Accounts 254
9. Personnel & HR 89
10. Marketing & Sales 23
11. Community Development 26
Age as on 01-04-2020: Upper Age Limit is 30 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per
Pay/Salary: E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
1. Mining: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
2. Electrical: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
3. Mechanical: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
4. Civil: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
5. Coal Preparation: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
6. Systems: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
7. Materials Management: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
8. Finance & Accounts: Qualified CA / ICWA.
9. Personnel & HR: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
10. Marketing & Sales: Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
11. Community Development: Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
For General (UR)/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ ST/ PwD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries: NIL
Payment Mode: through Online Only
Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-12-2019 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 19-01-2020 till 11:00 PM
Tentative Dates of Computer Based Online Test: 27 & 28-02-2020
Advertisement Details: Pl check here .
Apply Online: Click Here .
For another job information Click Here