The State CAMPA, Assam invites applications from eligible candidates for 1 (One) post of Geographic Information System (GIS) Expert on contractual basis.
No of posts: 1
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering/Geography/Remote Sensing/Earth Sciences.
(2) 6 months’ Certificate/Diploma in GIS Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics.
(3) Proficiency in GPS and GIS software, including ESRI products like ArcView, ArcTool, ArcCatalog and ERDAS / open source software.
(4) Proficiency in written English, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
(5) Two years’ experience in GIS.
Remuneration/Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five Thousand only) per month.
Nature of Job:
(1) To support the FCA Nodal Branch/CAMPA in GIS related works.
(2) Screening/ processing of online forest clearance proposals on www.parivesh.nic.in.
(3) Field verification using GPS/GIS tools.
(4) Interaction with Forest Survey of India (FSI), National Informatics Centre (NIC) and Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India (MoEFCC).
How to apply: Interested candidates may send the scanned copy of their application typed in the APPLICATION FORMAT along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials only by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd April, 2020.
Advertisement Details/ Application Form: Click Here .