AAI (Airports Authority of India) Recruitment 2020
Airports Authority of India, Regional Head Quarter, (North Eastern Region) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 122 Apprentice posts.
Last Date: 04.03.2020.
1. Apprentice (Degree Level)
No of posts: 57
2. Apprentice (Diploma Level)
No of posts: 48
3. Apprentice (ITI/ Trade Level)
No of posts: 17
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the respective streams from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
* Only Indian Nationals from the North Eastern Region (NER) are eligible.
* Candidates who have passed degree / diploma on or after 2017 only are eligible.
* Age: Maximum Age 26 years as 0n01.01.2020 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories)
Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on Interview/ Document Verification out of the shortlisted candidates. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in North – Eastern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to apply: The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal
www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India-RHQ NER, Guwahati, User ID -EASKMC000039 and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the message will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment’.
Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Method of Application:
Degree/Diploma Candidates may register at BOAT/Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
ITI Trade Candidates may register at RDAT/portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in> Apprentices> Candidate registration
After completing Step-I, Registered candidates should visit AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’s website https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment–>Engagement of Apprentices in AAI-NER.
Candidates are requested to fill up the Format prescribed and forward scanned copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last Date of receipt of application is 04.03.2020 by 6:00 PM.
For another job information: Click Here.